Criteria poster presentations
- The first author of the poster moderates the poster presentation.
- In case of absence (e.g. due to illness or business trip) it is possible to appoint a deputy scientist for the presentation. The scientist must be one of the authors of the registered poster.
- The PI of the first author is not entitled to represent the presentation.
- Each poster presentation is scheduled for 3 minutes of lecture and 2 minutes for discussion.
- The presentation language is English.
Authors will be informed about the timelines for poster presentation by e-mail in a timely manner.
- format: DIN A0 portrait format
- measures poster board: 1,50 x 1,20 meters
- Please note the current corporate design guidelines of your institution. The current requirements of the University of Leipzig and the Faculty of Medicine can be found here.
- If you intend to have your poster printed in the Photography and Digital Presentation Center, please consider the large number of participants. Please plan a few days processing time for your safety. The current price list and details on poster printing can be found here.
Photography and Digital Presentation Center
Liebigstraße 27 | 04103 Leipzig
Mon – Thu from 08:00 am – 12:00 pm | 01:00 – 04:00 pm
Fri from 08:00 am – 12:00 pm
The poster presentations will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
manner of performance
clear statement of the poster
structuring of the poster